KLEBS Mechanical is looking for motivated individuals who want to work in the HVAC Service Technician world. Prior experience working with boilers, water heaters, forced air furnaces, humidifiers and/or air handling systems is preferred.
A summary of duties include:
- Inspecting HVAC systems at customer locations, trouble shooting problems, developing solutions, pricing solutions utilizing our company pricing procedures and obtaining customer approval for repairs.
- Consulting with the Service Supervisor on diagnosis and repairs of a complex nature.
- Communicating supply requests to our Production Support team for ordering; follow up on supply requests/orders.
- Maintaining the job site in a clean and orderly manner.
- Educating customers/clients on equipment use, warranties, upkeep and maintenance requirements.
- Submitting detailed and accurate records on resources and equipment used on each job.
- Reporting to Dispatch/CSR any project or schedule conflicts.
- Perform work in compliance with quote/proposal specifications and current adopted building codes.
- Execute safe and professional work practices.
Sage Service Operations experience a major plus.
Come join a fun and dynamic team that will allow you to grow and further your career!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Company vehicle and phone after probationary period
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating On Call Schedule
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Direct Field Work: 2 years (Preferred) Completion of a certified apprentice or technician educational program can be substituted for experience, year for year.
- Driver’s License (Required)