KLEBS Care program
Check out our brochures attached below to learn more about our KLEBS Care program and start saving on all your plumbing, heating and air conditioning services today!
KLEBS Care program
Memberships Start as low as $19.95!
- Priority Service. As a Klebs Care member you will receive priority scheduling and dispatching.
- No Emergency Service Fees. If you are in need of emergency service, no matter what time of day or night you call, you will not pay overtime our weekend rates. You will receive the same quality service as always but pay only from the standard pricing menu!
- Annual System Performance and Safety Inspection– You will have peace of mind knowing that your system is in good working order. Utility costs will be minimized and there is less chance of system malfunctions. Keep in mind that annual inspections and servicing are often required by most manufacturers. In order for warranties to remain valid.
- Service Discount– You will receive 5% off your first repair and then a 10% discount for all future heating or plumbing repair services for as long as out Klebs Care relationship remains effective. This does not apply to the new equipment or already discounted pricing.
Choose the Klebs Care Program that works best for you.
- Annual Cleaning, Maintenance and Evaluation Forced Air Furnace |$19.95 per month or $239.40 per year.
- Annual Cleaning, Maintenance and Evaluation Boiler System |$26.95 per month or $323.40 per year.
Contact us about our KLEBS Care program and start saving on all your plumbing, heating and air conditioning services today!
Please note: The technician will preform annual general cleaning and maintenance, which entails the cleaning and proper tuning of your equipment. This is the peace of mind inspection that homeowners look for when system performance and optimal efficiency is a key factor. The technician preforming the evaluation will only be able to inspect what is visually available. Please remove all personal or household items that may be blocking the equipment prior to his or her arrival at your home. The above pricing does not include costs for labor or parts that may be needed to clear the area or to repair your system if needed.