Alaska Airlines Kotzebue Airport UpgradesKotzebue, Alaska
|General Contractor:||Cornerstone General Contractors, Inc.|
|Project Duration:||May 2017 – February 2019|
|Services Provided:||Mechanical, HVAC & Ventilation Systems|
Relevant Team Members:
Project Manager: Michael Hunsicker
Plumbing Operations Supervisor: Randy Switzer
Sheetmetal Operations Supervisor: Shannon Massey
The Alaska Airlines Terminal Upgrades project located in Kotzebue, AK was a reconfiguration & remodel. This was a complex project requiring a high level of coordination effort. The project was proposed by Alaska Airlines to include the following:
- While maintaining operations, phased demo and reconfigure space within existing building shell to include ticketing, TSA passenger and baggage screening, restrooms, tenants, lobby and hold rooms.
- Provide entire mechanical system shop drawings.
- Full mechanical systems replacement; plumbing and HVAC.
- Pipe and duct insulation, BAS installation, air / water systems balancing.
- Provide training and perform building systems commissioning.
- Temporarily relocating and connection of the existing boilers for use as temporary heating as necessary through the duration of the project.