Started in 1986, KLEBS has earned a solid reputation as a leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and plumbing industry throughout Alaska. Serving both residential home and commercial building customers, KLEBS is one of the very few professional companies performing both heating and plumbing installations and services for the places you live, for the places you work, and for the places you shop.
Two Generations of History
Gary Klebs founded KLEBS Mechanical in 1986 and, after 31 years, sold the company to his son, Mike Klebs, and Mike’s business partner, Heath Martin. In 2018, the company opened a Wasilla location to better serve the entire Matanuska Susitna Borough. KLEBS continues to ensure homeowners in the Anchorage, Eagle River, Wasilla, Palmer and Big Lake communities – and areas beyond – have access to our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to building relationships and working in partnership with our clients through communication, professionalism, and integrity. Your success is our success.
KLEBS is unique in many ways. Our clients keep coming back to us for our…
- Comprehensive commercial mechanical and design-build services.
- Commitment to excellence, both in our work and our working client relationships.
- Statewide Alaskan experience and cold-weather expertise – from Barrow to Ketchikan.
- Talent pool – KLEBS works hard to recruit and retain the best talent in the industry.
- Ability to handle projects large and small, all with the same relationship-based approach to customer service.
- Advanced technologies and leading-edge solutions.
- Customizable solutions, thanks in part to our in-house, custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities.
- Ability to deliver on time and on budget.