Build With Confidence
At KLEBS, our overhead is low; we carry the appropriate experience and licensing to act as the general contractor for any size mechanical project that owners and end users are planning. This translates to competitive pricing, seamless coordination, quicker turnaround, and a better end product for the Owner.
The preconstruction team will continue to act as consultants during the life cycle of the construction project. As the project transitions from preconstruction to construction, our construction team focuses on typical construction efforts such as:
- Implement a site safety plan. Ensure all planned installation tasks and objectives are reviewed under a job hazard analysis.
- Work closely with the overall project construction team and all trades in weekly coordination meetings.
- Conduct weekly in-house meetings with project personnel – PM, project assistant, Foreman, Superintendent, COO, CEO, and preconstruction personnel as needed.
- Project installation improvements and execution strategies are constantly evaluated and revised to accommodate construction operations onsite.
- Manage the project’s schedule and organize activities to meet project milestones. KLEBS will push the various individual tasks to ensure each phase of the project is completed on time.
- Implement our quality control plan to ensure all installed work meets the high standards the company sets for all workmanship.
- Submit appropriate project paperwork as needed such as daily reports, pay requests, closeout paperwork, etc.