Alaska Airlines Kodiak Airport UpgradesKodiak, Alaska
|Gen. Contractor:||Cornerstone General Contractors, Inc.|
|Project Duration:||September 2016 – June 2017|
|Services Provided:||Mechanical, HVAC, & Ventilation Systems|
Relevant Team Members:
Project Manager: Michael Hunsicker
Plumbing Operations Supervisor: Randy Switzer
Sheetmetal Operations Supervisor: Shannon Massey
The Alaska Airlines Terminal Upgrades project located in Kodiak, AK was a reconfiguration & remodel. This was a complex project requiring a high level of coordination effort. The project was proposed by Alaska Airlines to include the following:
- While maintaining operations, phased demo and reconfigure space within existing building shell to include ticketing, TSA passenger and baggage screening, restrooms, tenants, lobby and hold rooms.
- Provide entire mechanical system shop drawings.
- Full mechanical systems replacement; plumbing and HVAC.
- Furnish and install new fuel oil system.
- Pipe and duct insulation, BAS installation, air / water systems balancing.
- Provide training and perform building systems commissioning.
- Build-out new interior larger secure hold room w/restroom added (tre